'I Love You' Messages for Her: 42 Ways to Say, 'I Love You'

Hot and Romantic Love Messages for Her

An 'I love you' message can instantly bring a smile to your girlfriend's face. It's a way to make her feel special, loved, and cared for. Here is a collection of original ways to let her know you love her. You can write these messages on a card or in a text message, or you can incorporate them into a poem.
It's amazing how much difference a simple heartfelt message can make in your relationship. Take tips from these romantic short messages and learn how to say 'I love you' to your sweetheart.

Tips for How to Make Your Message Your Own
Your relationship with your girlfriend is unique, and therefore all of these messages should only be treated as starting points. Here are some ideas for how to tailor these messages to fit her:
Be specific: Instead of saying you love her because she's the best, say that you love her because she's the only one who can make chemistry funny or tell what kind of mood you're in before you realize it yourself.
Throw in an inside joke: Your relationship is one-of-a-kind because you both have your own quirks. Remind her of the history you share by referencing something that has special meaning for your both. For example, instead of life being like a pizza without cheese, you may say another food you both love.
Recognize her strengths without hyperbole: People treasure compliments that they think are true about themselves. So think about things she's proud of, whether it's being down-to-earth, stylish, or thoughtful.
No matter what, the key to a love message is to convey how profound your love is—that it is permanent, it makes you incredibly happy, and you can’t imagine living without it.
Short Love Messages Perfect for Texts
1.     Life without you would be like a pizza without cheese. I love you.
2.     I think you're cuter than any cat picture.
3.     Meeting you was the best moment of my life.
4.     You are my sunshine. I love you.
5.     You are the first person I think of when I wake up. And the last one I think of when I go to sleep.
6.     Your kiss gives my heart wings.
7.     Every day, I think of how lucky I am to know you.
8.     You make me a better person. I love you.
9.     Living with you/dating you make every day feel like a vacation.
10.  I just love being with you.

Longer Messages
11.  Life without you is like a pizza without cheese. Life without you is like pasta without sauce. Life without you is like curry without spice. Life can never be complete without you. I love you from the bottom of my heart.
12.  I don't know what everyone else means when they utter these magic words, but when I tell you, 'I love you,' I mean that my life is incomplete without you. Thanks for being the girlfriend I never deserved.
13.  The best girlfriend in the world deserves nothing less than the best boyfriend in the world. How cute, we are made for each other! I love you!
14.  The only condition of my love for you is that there are, and will never be, any conditions at all. I love you.
15.  I may not be the richest man in the world but I can guarantee you that no amount of riches will be able to buy the amount of love I have for you. I love for you is endless, sweetheart.
16.  You are more adorable than all the cute cat pictures on the Internet combined! I love you, my cutie pie.
17.  If I was given one last wish before I died, I'd ask to look into your eyes so that I can get a glimpse of what heaven looks like. You have the most beautiful eyes in the whole world, darling. I love you.
18.  I want to treat you like a queen simply because you rule my world. I am at your service, your majesty. I love you!
19.  I get goose bumps all over my body when I think about you. I feel like I'm in heaven when I hug you. And I feel blessed when I get to tell you I love you. Be mine darling, now and forever.
20.  I can spend days without food and sleep, but I cannot spend a minute without your love. Your love is, and always will be, my lifeline. I love you, darling.
21.  Your love is the best gift I have ever gotten in my life. Be mine, and I will shower you with gifts all your life. I love you!
22.  I would be kidding if I said that you were the best girlfriend in the world, because you are the best girlfriend in the whole universe! I love you, darling.
23.  I had always believed that love happens only once. But after meeting you, I have realized that love can happen day after day, each day stronger than the last! Thanks for being the love in my life. I love you!
24.  I can say 'I love you' a million times and still not express how much love I have in my heart for you. Nevertheless, I will attempt to put it into words: I love you.
25.  Meeting you was the best moment of my life. Asking you out was the best decision of my life. Having you in my life is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you.
26.  You are the sweetest, cutest, prettiest, and hottest girl ever! I truly don't deserve someone as beautiful as you, and I pinch myself everyday to check if I'm living a dream. I love you.
27.  I like you because you are beautiful, charming, warm, loving, caring, and pretty. But most of all, I love you in a way that's harder to put into words. I love you because you are, well, you. Don't ever change because you are perfect in every way. I love you dear.
28.  Whenever I close my eyes and think about you, I feel a warm gust of summer breeze. That's because you are the sunshine in my life. I love you darling.
29.  Every time I look into your eyes, my mind whispers, I love you. With every beat, my heart shouts, I love you. With every breath, my soul says, I love you. My mind, heart, and soul, live for you and only you. I love you.
30.  Tattooing your name on my body is not/would not be enough. My love for you is etched permanently in my heart. I love you.
31.  You are the first person I think about when I wake up and the last one I think about when I fall asleep. Day in and day out, I remind myself how lucky I am to have you. I love you sweetheart; thanks for being mine.
32.  I am not afraid of dying anymore because I have had the honor of meeting the most beautiful girl to walk on the face of earth. I will cherish our relationship until my last breath. I love you, sweetheart.
33.  You have put up with my idiosyncrasies and insecurities since the day you met me. Today I am a stronger and better person, because of you. I promise to be the man of your dreams, now and forever.
34.  You are not a part of my life, babe, you are my life. I love you.
35.  If I got a dime for every time I thought about how deeply I love you, I would be the world's richest man. But I know for a fact that my love for you is far more valuable than any riches life could possibly offer. I love you.
36.  You are my Red Bull because when I kiss you, I get wings. I love you.
37.  I wanted to play a prank by writing you a hateful message, but my pen refused to move an inch. I can write nothing other than 'I love you,' as my pen only listens to my heart. I'm madly in love with you.
38.  Thinking about you tickles me. Just looking at you sends shivers down my spine. The slightest touch of your fingers makes me feel blessed. But nothing comes close to how I feel when I tell you I love you!
39.  Being with you is like a magic potion for me. Your company lifts me up when I'm down, makes me feel better when I'm sick, and reminds me of how beautiful life actually is. I love you!
40.  If Miss Universe saw you, she would hand over her crown to you in the blink of an eye. I feel like the luckiest boyfriend on the earth. I hope you know how much I love you.
41.  It would be cheesy to say that we are made for each other. But if the way I feel when I'm with you are anything to go by, I truly believe that God intended for us to be together, now and forever. I love you, my dear.
42.  The best smile, the most beautiful eyes, the smoothest skin, the hottest body, and the most loving heart of all—you, my dear, are the best girlfriend ever. I love you!