104 Cute Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend

You may Ask this Cute Questions to Your Boyfriend

 
New relationships are invariably fun and exciting, packed with life associated a timeless want to urge to grasp each other. Once you’ve been along for a little whereas, you become extremely snug with one another and small things, like the necessity to raise one another queries, begins to die down to a small degree.

Keep the sparks moving into your relationship! It’s altogether necessary and shows that you just are still fascinated by that “honeymoon” stage that's ultimately the start of a replacement relationship.

Sometimes it’s simply smart to own a cute Q&A sesh, whether or not you’re extremely making an attempt to urge to grasp the boy on a lot of intimate level or are simply making an attempt to be cute with one another! If you're in want of some cute inquiries to raise your fellow, here’s a full list!

1.    If you could describe me with 3 words, what would they be?
2.    Would you rather hug for 5 seconds or kiss for 1 second?
3.    What does it feel like to you when we hold each other?
4.    How would you describe the way I smell?
5.    Do you like to cuddle?
6.    When did you first realize you loved me?
7.    What's something I do, that I don't realize I do, that you love?
8.    What is a quirky thing about me that you love?
9.    What is your first thought in the morning when you wake up next to me?
10. How many times did you want to kiss me before our actual first kiss?
11. Do you like kissing in the dark more or a kiss in the rain?
12. If I was a dessert, what would I be and why?
13. How would you describe the way I kiss?
14. What is your favorite physical feature of mine?
15. If we got married someday, where would you want to take me on a honeymoon?
16. Would you give me a piggyback ride if my feet hurt?
17. Do you talk about me when you’re with your friends?
18. If your friends told you to dump me, how would you react?
19. What is your favorite pet name for me?
20. Would it embarrass you if I called you a pet name in front of your friends?
21. If I had to move away really far, would you come with me?
22. If I had to move really far, would you stay in a long distance relationship with me?
23. How do you feel when we’re apart?
24. Do you believe in love at first sight?
25. Do you believe in soul mates?
26. Do you think we’re soul mates?
27. Would you ever write a song for me?
28. Would you ever write a poem about me?
29. Would you take a break from your favorite hobby to spend time with me?
30. Do you get butterflies when you read my notes?
31. Does it make you smile when I send you a text message?
32. What do you see when you close your eyes kissing me?
33. Have you ever had a dream about me?
34. What is your favorite dream that involved me?
35. What is your favorite memory of me so far?
36. If I were to make you breakfast, what would you want it to be?
37. If I were to cook you dinner, what would make you the happiest?
38. Would you take my hand to dance, even if nobody else was on the dance floor?
39. Would you ever dress up for no reason and just dance with me anywhere, even an empty parking lot?
40. If I was really sad, what would you do to cheer me up?
41. Would you kiss me on the nose?
42. Would you kiss me on the forehead?
43. Would you hold my hand in public?
44. Would you kiss me in public?
45. Would you meet my parents?
46. Would you shout my name to the world?
47. What was your very first impression of me when you first saw me?
48. What was your first impression of me when we actually met?
49. Do you remember the day we met?
50. What was the first thing that you noticed about me that made you feel attracted?
51. Do you like when I touch your face?
52. If I looked completely different, would you still love me?
53. Would you risk your life to save mine?
54. If you caught another guy trying to pick me up, what would you do or say?
55. Do I make you happy?
56. Do I make you want to reach your fullest potential?
57. Do I make you want a future with me?
58. If we were stranded on an island with no food, would you hunt to help us survive?
59. If there was only one cookie left, would you give it to me?
60. If there was only one cookie left, would you share it?
61. Do you mean it when you say you love me?
62. Does it mean a lot to you when I say I love you?
63. Does it make you feel good when I tell you how cute you are?
64. Do you think I’m cute?
65. Do you think I’m pretty?
66. When you’re alone, do you think about me?
67. Am I the kind of girl you’d take home to your parents?
68. Do you have any secrets you’d share with me?
69. Would you take me out to see a chick flick?
70. Has a sad movie ever made you cry?
71. Do you think I look cute even when playing tomboy sports?
72. What is your ideal date?
73. If you have a vision of the perfect date to take me on, what is it like?
74. Do you prefer that I make the first move?
75. Where if your favorite place to be kissed?
76. Where is your favorite place to kiss me?
77. Where is your favorite place to be massaged?
78. Would you ever go skinny dipping with me?
79. If I was scared, would you hold me?
80. Would you enjoy a hot air balloon ride over a pretty terrain?
81. What is your fondest childhood memory?
82. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
83. What would be your ideal date night with me?
84. Do I look cute while working out?
85. If we are watching a scary movie, can I hide my eyes and cuddle you close?
86. Do you prefer a date watching movies at home, snuggled up on the couch, or out at the movie theater?
87. If you could feed me a dessert, what would you pick?
88. How would you describe your family?
89. Do you think your family will like me too?
90. What kind of flower would describe me?
91. If I could be your passenger in any car or vehicle, what would it be?
92. Would you ever take me out on a picnic under the stars?
93. How would you describe our first kiss?
94. At what point did you decide that you wanted us to be “official?”
95. Would you rather race me on a jet ski or have me on the back of yours?
96. Do you let me win games?
97. If you didn’t win anything in a carnival game, would you try again?
98. Would you rather take me camping or on a tropical vacation?
99. Would you rather go on a road trip with me or with friends?
100.   Would you ever take me on a trip with you and your friends?
101.   What things do I do that make you blush?
102.   Would you ever take a bath with me?
103.   Would you prefer to lay on a beach with me to get a tan or get playful in the water?
104.   Everything happens for a reason, why do you think we met?